Wednesday 10 November 2010

Well then

Right I suppose its time to get into this blog can't do it half arsed really can I?


Today was a bit of a meh day didn't do that much. Went to college did some work nothing really that good happened oh woe is me!.

Big thing that caught my eye today would be all the protests about the rise in tuition fee in the UK. Today around about 50,000 people protested the rise in the fees. There were also a few that took it too far and decided to start breaking things... morons its because of them that teenagers get a bad name. Anyways the link is below for those who want to read more about this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11726822

I shall also start posting some game reviews here soon

2 comments:

  1. Hey me again you seem to have posted about a similar thing again! I was actually at the protest and really enjoyed it but if this interests you or anyone else have a look at my post on it:
    http://shinethelights.blogspot.com/2010/11/student-rights-not-student-riots.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete