Tuesday 16 November 2010

NNNOOOO!

Today is a sad day :(

I am very sad to say that my xbox  of two years has died. My precious xbox the Elite version I might add is dead. Turned in on this morning to see a little red line pop up on the bottom left hand side and this glorious error popped up. Now this little gem of error is called error E74 which means that A my HDMI cable is broken (I'm hoping its this) or B the chip in the xbox that processes video and audio is broken. There are ways to fix DIY style but this involves opening the xbox up and fiddling around with the insides. I'm not going to do that because I don't want to break it more and then be really f**ked. So I have sent of an email to Micro$oft xbox support and I will be posting how it is going on here. Really not looking forward to dealing with them they have a history of being the worst customer support after Dell.

2 comments:

  1. If it all goes wrong - it's a perfect excuse to get the new 250 gb black one ;) I'm looking forward to reading your review of Black Ops by the way. Not really into war games but I might give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - you don't think that I might have damaged it when I played Halo so well that Masterchief tripped over and had a nosebleed do you?

    ReplyDelete